top of page

Group

Public·28 members

Chariton Stepanov
Chariton Stepanov

Twitter Buy Now

This simple feature generated massive excitement from the social media marketing community. The idea of social selling was hot and the seamless experience of finding leads on twitter, and letting them buy directly on the platform, was appealing to many businesses and brands.

twitter buy now

Some links to NFTs on @rarible, @MagicEden, @dapperlabs and @Jumptradenft will now show you a larger picture of the NFT alongside details like the title and creator. One more step in our journey to let developers impact the Tweet experience. pic.twitter.com/AkBisciB1i

Until now, most businesses were scratching their heads about the platform. Its impact on sales was difficult to gauge (when companies used it as a sales channel at all), and you could sort of tell from how weak engagement and content had become. As a true business development channel that can be used for customer acquisition and retention, technical support, advertising, marketing uplift and now sales, it has real value for advertisers looking to attract impulse shoppers and opportunistic buyers. Being able to easily track what sales came through twitter is going to be pretty nice for companies too. If I were a sales manager or a product manager somewhere, I would be doing a happy dance right about now. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by Carrier Plus, Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page