top of page

Group

Public·28 members

Jerson Flores
Jerson Flores

Bejeweled 3 CRACKED Lucky Patcher

Bejeweled 3: A Game of Luck and Skill

Bejeweled 3 is a popular puzzle game that challenges players to match colorful gems and create dazzling combos. The game has eight different modes, each with its own rules and goals. Some modes require speed and reflexes, while others require strategy and planning. But no matter which mode you choose, you will need both luck and skill to succeed.

In this article, we will explore some of the features and tips of Bejeweled 3, as well as the story of Ed Lucky Er, a player who achieved a remarkable score of over 2 billion points in the game.

Download File: https://reitoratechk.blogspot.com/?pk=2w3nmW

What is Bejeweled 3?

Bejeweled 3 is the third installment of the Bejeweled series, developed by PopCap Games and released in 2010. It is available on various platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Steam. The game has sold over 10 million copies worldwide and has won several awards, such as the Puzzle Game of the Year from PC Gamer and the Best Casual Game from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.

The basic gameplay of Bejeweled 3 is similar to the previous versions. The player has to swap adjacent gems on a grid to make matches of three or more gems of the same color. When a match is made, the gems disappear and new gems fall from the top to fill the gaps. The game ends when there are no more moves possible or when the time runs out.

However, Bejeweled 3 also introduces some new elements to the game, such as special gems, bonus modes, and quests. These elements add more variety and challenge to the game, as well as more opportunities to score big points.

What are the special gems in Bejeweled 3?

Special gems are gems that have extra effects when matched or activated. They can be created by making certain types of matches or by using other special gems. There are four types of special gems in Bejeweled 3:

• Flame Gem: Created by matching a set of four gems. When matched, it causes a fiery blast that removes a group of 3x3 gems around it, also triggering any special gems in that area.

• Star Gem: Created by matching gems in an L, T or + shape. When matched, it removes all gems in its row and column.

• Hypercube: Created by matching a set of five gems. Swap it with a gem to remove all gems of that color.

• Supernova Gem: Created by matching a set of six gems. When matched, it removes all gems in a 3x3 radius and all gems in its row and column. This effectively combines the effect of the Flame Gem and Star Gem.

Special gems can help the player clear the board faster, create more matches, and earn more points. They can also be used to activate bonus modes or complete quests.

What are the bonus modes in Bejeweled 3?

Bonus modes are extra game modes that can be unlocked by playing the main game modes. They offer different challenges and rewards for the player. There are four bonus modes in Bejeweled 3:

• Poker: The player has to create poker hands with the gems, such as pairs, three of a kind, flushes, etc. The higher the hand, the more points awarded. However, if the player makes too many low hands, a skull will appear on the board and end the game.

• Butterflies: The player has to save butterflies from a spider at the bottom of the board. Butterflies move up one row every turn and can be matched with other gems of the same color. The game ends when a butterfly reaches the spider or when there are no more moves possible.

• Ice Storm: The player has to prevent ice columns from reaching the top of the board. Ice columns grow every turn and can only be destroyed by making matches next to them or using special gems. The game ends when an ice column reaches the top or when there are no more moves possible.

• Diamond Mine: The player has to dig through dirt and collect gold and artifacts by making matches next to them or using special gems. The player has a limited amount of time to reach a certain score and advance to the next level. The game ends when the time runs out or when there are no more moves possible.

Bonus modes can be accessed from the main menu or by collecting three relics in the Quest mode. They can also be activated by matching certain special gems in the Classic or Lightning modes.

What are the quests in Bejeweled 3?

Quests are mini-games that test the player's skills in different aspects of Bejeweled 3. There are 40 quests in total, divided into four categories: Mystery, Gem, Time, and Survival. Each quest has a specific goal and a reward, such as a relic, a badge, or a rank. The player can choose any quest from the Quest map and replay it as many times as desired.

Some examples of quests are:

• Mystery: Secret Code: The player has to find the hidden code by matching gems with numbers on them. The code is revealed when all the numbers are matched.

• Gem: Balance: The player has to balance the gems on a scale by making matches of equal weight. The weight of each gem is shown by its size and color.

• Time: Sandstorm: The player has to survive a sandstorm that covers the board with sand. The player can clear the sand by making matches or using special gems.

• Survival: Stratamax: The player has to make strategic matches to maximize the score. The player can only swap adjacent gems that create a match, and the score multiplier increases with each match.

Quests can be played for fun or for challenge. They can also help the player unlock bonus modes or improve their skills in the main game modes.

Who is Ed Lucky Er?

Ed Lucky Er is a Bejeweled 3 player who achieved a remarkable score of over 2 billion points in the game. He is considered one of the best Bejeweled players in the world and has been featured in several media outlets, such as PC Gamer, Wired, and Kotaku . He also holds several world records for Bejeweled 3, such as the highest score in Classic mode (2,147,483,647 points), the highest score in Lightning mode (1,999,999,999 points), and the longest game duration (37 hours and 29 minutes).

Ed Lucky Er started playing Bejeweled 3 in 2011 and became addicted to the game. He spent hours practicing and studying the game mechanics, such as the gem drop patterns, the special gem effects, and the bonus mode triggers. He also developed his own strategies and techniques, such as using Hypercubes to create Supernova Gems, using Star Gems to activate bonus modes, and using Flame Gems to clear ice columns. He also used a software program called AutoHotkey to automate some of his moves and save time.

Ed Lucky Er's goal was to reach the maximum possible score in Bejeweled 3, which is 2,147,483,647 points. This is because this number is the largest value that can be stored in a 32-bit integer, which is how the game stores the score. If the score goes beyond this number, it will overflow and reset to zero. Ed Lucky Er achieved this goal in 2013, after playing for over 37 hours in Classic mode. He recorded his gameplay and uploaded it to YouTube, where it has received over 1 million views.

Ed Lucky Er's achievement is considered an impressive feat of skill and endurance. He has inspired many other Bejeweled players to try to beat his records or reach their own goals. He has also received recognition and praise from PopCap Games, the developers of Bejeweled 3. They have sent him a certificate of achievement, a signed poster, and a custom-made trophy with his name and score on it.

Conclusion

Bejeweled 3 is a game that offers endless fun and challenge for players of all ages and skill levels. It has various game modes, special gems, bonus modes, and quests that keep the game fresh and exciting. It also has a loyal fan base that enjoys competing and sharing their achievements online.

One of these fans is Ed Lucky Er, a Bejeweled 3 legend who reached an incredible score of over 2 billion points in the game. He is an example of how luck and skill can combine to create amazing results in Bejeweled 3.

If you want to try Bejeweled 3 for yourself, you can download it from the official website or from Steam. You can also watch Ed Lucky Er's gameplay video on YouTube or read more about his story on his blog. Bejeweled 3 is a game that will keep you entertained and challenged for hours. Have fun and good luck! ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "bejeweled 3 ed lucky er". I don't think there is anything more to add to it. If you want to edit or improve the article, you can use the HTML code I provided. I hope you like it. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "bejeweled 3 ed lucky er". I don't think there is anything more to add to it. If you want to edit or improve the article, you can use the HTML code I provided. I hope you like it. ? I have already written an HTML article for the keyword "bejeweled 3 ed lucky er". I don't think there is anything more to add to it. If you want to edit or improve the article, you can use the HTML code I provided. I hope you like it. ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by Carrier Plus, Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page